- September 20-26 – Savannah, GA Trip! cost is $515. Deposit of $75 due upon registration.Registration forms are available in the church office. Registration and deposits being taken now.
Health & Fitness
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- The third Monday each month there is a Young at Heart Luncheon in room 1214. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship opportunities.
- July Young at Heart – Monday, July 20. Our guests will be the CBC Women’s Trio. Barb and Phil Mason will be frying fish. Please bring a side dishes to accompany the fish.
- August Young at Heart – Monday, August 17. We will host Fishers of Men, a southern gospel group who have been singing familiar old time hymns for over a decade. The meal in August will be potluck. Bring your favorite dish to share with friends from other congregations.
2014 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
July 20- Fish Fry
August 17- Potluck Lunch
September 21- Catered Lunch
October 19- Catered Lunch
November 16- Catered Lunch
December 21- Catered Lunch
Scott Riggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 119