- Hymn Sing and Christmas Carols on Sunday, December 4 at 5:30 p.m. in the sanctuary. Refreshments will be served and all are welcome.
- Weekly Game Day on Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. at CBC. Bring your favorite board games and join the fun. All are welcome
- New Church Cookbook is anticipated to be printed in time for Christmas.
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- Young at Heart lunches are the third Monday of each month in room 1214. Occasionally the church calendar will necessitate a change to the second Monday but you will know in advance. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship. No reservation needed.
- Senior Adult Work Day is scheduled for the third Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. We always need both skilled and unskilled volunteers. Contact Randy Foster for information – or just show up.
2016 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
- October: Lunch will be on Monday, October 17 at noon. The meal will be potluck and we encourage you to bring your best salads, vegetables or desserts. Meat is provided. The program will be provided by Carl and Judy Elmer. Their Mold Me Ministry is affirmation that God is the Master Potter and when we mess things up, Jesus can put us back together.
Scott Riggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 119