- Out to Lunch Bunch, to Overlook Restaurant, Leavenworth IN, October 14 @ noon. Must make reservation with Mary at email@example.com.
Gaither Christmas concert, Lexington, November 20. SOLD OUT
- Senior Adult work day – October 16 @ 9 a.m
Health & Fitness
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- The third Monday each month there is a Young at Heart Luncheon in room 1214. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship opportunities.
- July Young at Heart – Monday, July 20. Our guests will be the CBC Women’s Trio. Barb and Phil Mason will be frying fish. Please bring a side dishes to accompany the fish.
- August Young at Heart – Monday, August 17. We will host Fishers of Men, a southern gospel group who have been singing familiar old time hymns for over a decade. The meal in August will be potluck. Bring your favorite dish to share with friends from other congregations.
2015 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
October 19, Bradley Arterburn, lunch catered
November 16, Pastor Greg, lunch catered
December 14, CBC Men’s Quartet, lunch catered
Scott Riggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 119