- Weekly Game Day on Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. at CBC. Bring your favorite board games and join the fun. All are welcome
- CBC cookbooks are available. Contact Mary White.
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- Young at Heart lunches are the third Monday of each month in room 1214. Occasionally the church calendar will necessitate a change to the second Monday but you will know in advance. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship. No reservation needed.
- Senior Adult Work Day is scheduled for the third Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. We always need both skilled and unskilled volunteers. Contact Randy Foster for information – or just show up.
2016 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
- January Young at Heart meeting and lunch will be on Monday, January 16, 2017 at noon. Our speaker will be Benjamin Mast, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and associate professor in Psychological and Brain Sciences at the University of Louisville, who offers a new way for God’s people to think about the disease of Alzheimer’s. Professor Mast has written a book to help church members better understand Alzheimer’s and how faith and scripture inform the way we help and care for those affected. The meal will be potluck and you are asked to bring vegetables, salads and desserts. Meat and drinks are provided.
Scott Riggs: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 119