- The War Room, free showing in the sanctuary at 6 p.m. on Friday, May 20th. Everyone welcome.
- Motor coach trip to Lancaster, PA. September 11 – September 16, 2016. Cost $560.00 per person (double occupancy) includes all gratitudes. See “SAMSON” show at the Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre, “CROONERS” show at American Music Theatre, and many other sightseeing events.
- Quarterly hymn sings.
Health & Fitness
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- The third Monday each month there is a Young at Heart Luncheon in room 1214. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship opportunities.
- Senior Adult Work Day each third Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Contact Randy Foster for information.
2016 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
- Monday, May 16, meal will be catered. Speaker is Howard (Sarge) Griffin, who will share information of European cemeteries where our American soldiers from WW1 and WWII are buried.
- Monday, June 20, meal will be potluck. Speaker is Christine Duncan, County Extension Agent for Family and consumer Sciences, Oldham County
- Monday, July 18, meal will be potluck. Program will be provided by Brenda Pearce and The Good Old Boys.
Scott Riggs: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 119