- Trip to Dale Hollow State Resort Park, Burkesville KY. May 9th – May 11th, 2016. Travel by passenger van or bus, depending on number of participants. Cost: $179.00 each (two people to a room) or $199.00 private room. Activities include bingo, games, crafts, nature trail walks, fishing, pontoon boat ride to Trooper island, putt-putt golf. Live entertainment (storytelling and guitar). Includes buffet meals, entertainment, games.
- Motor coach trip to Lancaster, PA. September 11 – September 16, 2016. Cost $560.00 per person (double occupancy) includes all gratitudes. See “SAMSON” show at the Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre, “CROONERS” show at American Music Theatre, and many other sightseeing events.
- AARP Driver Safety Class on April 28th, 2016. 9am to 1pm. Cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for non members.
- Quarterly hymn sings.
Health & Fitness
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- The third Monday each month there is a Young at Heart Luncheon in room 1214. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship opportunities.
2016 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
Monday, February 15 @ noon. Program will be presented by Oldham County Triad, formed to reduce crime victimization of seniors in our community. Rick Davidson and Traid members will provide information on such issues as identity theft, scams, frauds, personal safety, home safety, and elder abuse. Meal is potluck, so bring your favorite dishes and join the fun.
Monday, March 21 @ noon. Speaker will be Pat Day, Hall of Famer and winner of nine triple crowns in racing. Pat is now retired and spends his time as industry representative and ambassador for the Racetrack chaplaincy. He divides his time between family and spreading the gospel at tracks, colleges and churches worldwide. Meal will be an amazing fish fry (thanks to Barb and Phil Mason). Please bring your side dishes and desserts and join us for an insuring testimony.
Scott Riggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 119