- Submit recipes for the 2016 CBC Cookbook! Submissions are due by October 1st. Five or more recipes will receive a free cookbook! Click here to submit a recipe!
- Motor coach trip to Lancaster, PA. September 11 – September 16, 2016. Cost $560.00 per person (double occupancy) includes all gratitudes. See “SAMSON” show at the Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre, “CROONERS” show at American Music Theatre, and many other sightseeing events. There’s still time to sign up!
- Quarterly hymn sings.
- Gospel concert on July 24th at 6 p.m. in the sanctuary. We are pleased that Lester LeMaster will be providing the music. Refreshments will be served after the concert.
Health & Fitness
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- Our Young at Heart Luncheon is always the third Monday of the month in room 1214. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship opportunities.
- Senior Adult Work Day each third Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Contact Randy Foster for information or just show up.
2016 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
- The YAH lunch on Monday, July 18, will be potluck. Our program will be provided by Brenda Pearce and The Good Old Boys. Be sure to join us for fellowship and lots of laughs. You don’t need a reservation.
Scott Riggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 119