- Weekly Game Day on Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. at CBC. Bring your favorite board games and join the fun. All are welcome
- CBC cookbooks are available. Contact Mary White.
- The walking track is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-10 AM for exercise.
- Fit 4 Life Fitness Classes-lower impact workout designed with Seniors in mind. 10:30am-11:15am Mondays and Thursdays in room 1204/1206.
- Young at Heart lunches are the third Monday of each month in room 1214. Occasionally the church calendar will necessitate a change to the second Monday but you will know in advance. Come and join us for great speakers and fellowship. No reservation needed.
- Senior Adult Work Day is scheduled for the third Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. We always need both skilled and unskilled volunteers. Contact Randy Foster for information – or just show up.
2017 Young at Heart Meal Schedule
- The March Young at Heart meeting and lunch will be on Monday, March 20, 2017 at noon. Our program will be provided by some very special ladies, the CBC trio (Bev Farrell, Donna Fonk, and Kathy Kalbfleisch). And if that’s not enough of a treat, we are having a fish fry on that day! Barb and Phil Mason spend their time in Florida fishing and we are the recipients of a wonderful fish fry twice a year. God certainly blesses us. All those attending are asked to bring a vegetable, salad or dessert. Drinks are provided. Please come and join us. No reservation is required and it is a great time for fellowship and meeting new people.
Scott Riggs: email@example.com, 241-8534 ext. 212
Mary White: firstname.lastname@example.org, 241-8534 ext. 119