Serving Christ by Serving Children
Our goal at Crestwood Baptist Church Weekday Preschool is to meet the needs of the whole child… physically, mentally, socially, emotionally and spiritually. We believe there is more to education than just academics. Would you like to know what parents are saying about our preschool? If so, click here.
We understand that each child is unique and grows and develops at his or her own pace. We also believe education is a process – a process to be enjoyed to its fullest. We seek to provide an environment and an educational framework that allows children to grow as Jesus did “in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man” (Luke 2:52)
Our teachers and staff look forward to serving your preschool children in a Christ-centered, child-focused learning environment. If you have questions or need additional information, you may contact,
241-8534 ext. 124
Weekday Preschool Director
We still have some openings for the 2015/16 school year. Please call Lisa at 241-8534 ext. 124 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about registering your child or if you would like to set up a tour.
- Our weekday preschool ministry serves children 12 months thru Pre-kindergarten.
- Our hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. The school year begins in September and runs through May.
- Teacher-to-student ratios are very low and vary according to the age group of the class.
- Our facility offers a fenced playground as well as a full gymnasium where the children can enjoy games and activities regardless of the weather.
- Our curriculum includes age-appropriate learning activities integrated with Bible lessons.
- We also offer a music and movement program for all ages. All of our teachers receive CPR training and background checks.
- Tuition for 2015-2016 is $155 per month (average of $23 per day) and due on the first of each month. The first month’s tuition is due by June 1st, along with the Emergency Form, Parental Permission Form, Get toKnow Me Form and Pick Up Authorization form. Registration for the 1st child is $125 and each additional child is $100.
- Both the registration form and non-refundable registration fee must be turned in at time of enrollment. If there are no vacancies available, a child’s name can be placed on a waiting list at no cost.