- This event has passed.
May 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Upon Governor Beshear’s executive order requiring the people of Kentucky to wear face coverings when in public places, face coverings must now be worn at CBC when entering, exiting, and moving about inside the facility. While seated, at the required social distance at 6ft apart, masks may be removed. Perhaps this practice will allow us to keep in-person worship available. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
CBC Social Distancing Guidelines
In person worship services have resumed as of May 24th.
- We will have two weekly worship services until further notice: 9am and 11am
Each service is designed to accommodate at least two hundred worshipers from our church with additional seating for guests. Maximum seating capacity in our sanctuary will be 270.
- We ask you to divide into the two services alphabetically.
Last names, A-L are asked to attend the 9am service and
Last names, M-Z are asked to attend the 11am service.
Please note: if you are unable to attend the service designated by your last name, you are welcome to attend the other service.
- We ask you to use your own judgment on whether to attend in-person services. We encourage those who are at high-risk for Covid-19 to continue to worship from home. Anyone who feels sick or is exhibiting Covid-like symptoms is asked to worship from home.
- People choosing not to attend in-person worship services can continue to watch services via Facebook Live and Live stream on our website. Remember: there is no judgment of those who attend or choose not to attend in-person. You need to do what you think is best for you and your family.
- There will be no on-campus Sunday School, Children’s ministry, Childcare or Student ministry at this time. Decisions on restarting those ministries will come at a later date.
- Congregation will be asked to practice social distancing when entering the building, while in the building, and upon exiting the building. The worship center seating is designed for social distancing. Please do not adjust the chairs.
- All public restrooms surrounding the worship center will be open. We ask that the restrooms be limited to only three people at a time.
- Personal contact, such as handshakes, hugs, etc… are discouraged.
- We will not distribute worship guides/bulletins.
- Tithes and offerings will be received in designated receptacles.
- The building will be accessible 20 minutes prior to each service. We discourage early arrival.
- The building can be accessed through 4 entrances: Children’s entrance, gym entrance, office entrance and playground entrance.
- Congregation will be asked to exit the building immediately following each service.
- Cleaning and disinfecting areas such as restrooms and worship center will be performed between the two services. Between the services: all door faces and handles will be wiped down and disinfected, restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected, all flat surfaces (furniture, tables, etc..), as well as Worship Center chairs will be wiped down and disinfected.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations in the hallways.
- The safety and care of our people is of upmost importance. Our Safety Team and Greeting Team will serve our congregation in both hours of worship.
We are so thankful to be able to journey through these days together. Our Father strengthens us through trials. Our faith is growing. We are becoming a closer fellowship of believers. The Holy Spirit will lead us. May He use us to spread the gospel locally and globally.
Please invite your family, friends, and neighbors to worship with us. We look forward to seeing one another, even if from a little more distance than we prefer. It will serve to make the handshakes and hugs even sweeter in the future.
Yours most sincerely in Christ,
Pastoral Leadership Team
Crestwood Baptist Church