“I couldn’t have asked for a better Preschool experience for my child! His teachers were amazing!! I recommend Crestwood to anyone who is considering Preschool. Thank you for loving my little one! Best wishes for continued success. “
“I couldn’t be happier with this preschool. I feel like everyone there communicates well with my children and us parents. My kids love going and love their teachers. I have nothing negative to say about this experience and look forward to the kids returning next year. “
“We love our teachers! Our daughter is very strong willed and they work so well with her setting expectations. Her behavior at home has been so much better since she started attending. During the Christmas party, she started to have a meltdown (to the point I was prepared to remove her from the activity), but her teacher was able to calmly, but firmly, redirect her to avoid the meltdown. AMAZING!!! ☺ She asks everyday what day it is, to see if it’s a school day. “
“This is my son’s first year of preschool. He is my second child to attend preschool so I have something to compare it to. We are thrilled with his teachers. My husband and I feel so fortunate that our child can attend such an amazing preschool where he feels loved and cherished. I think you all are doing a great job and we look forward to sending our child back next year and our youngest in a few years as well. Thank you for all that you do.”
“We love this preschool and we love the staff and program. I don’t know why I am always surprised when our child comes to us with what he has been learning in school. I just don’t think about the curriculum being so in depth for a 3-year-old. He is a little sponge and has learned so much at CBC. Cannot tell enough people about your program and how blessed their family will be to join. Thankful for you all.”
“Outstanding school, outstanding teachers! Our third child is enrolled in the preschool program and we couldn’t be happier. Everyone is so kind and caring, and this is such a warm and inviting school. We love it here and our kids loved every day at school. The kids learn a lot and grow socially as well. There is nothing but wonderful things to say! Thanks to all for a job well done!”
“I could not be happier with my daughter’s first year at CBC. I cannot sing the praises of her teachers enough- not only has she gained so much knowledge, grew in faith, and excelled in socialization, but she loves her teachers. There is a level of love and safety there that I didn’t expect, but I’m so grateful. Our family is so blessed by CBC!”
We will begin registration for the 2022-2023 school year in January. Current Students Registration begins Tuesday, January 4th & Wednesday, January 5th. Siblings of Current Students Registration will begin Monday, January 10th. Open registration will begin on Monday, January 24th at 9:00am in the foyer. A completed registration form and registration fee of $125 are needed to secure a spot for your child on that day. Call Cheri at 241-8534 ext. 124 for any questions. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our weekday preschool ministry serves children 12 months thru Pre-kindergarten.
- Our hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. The school year begins in September and runs through May.
- Teacher-to-student ratios are very low and vary according to the age group of the class.
- Our facility offers a fenced playground as well as a full gymnasium where the children can enjoy games and activities regardless of the weather.
- Our curriculum includes age-appropriate learning activities integrated with Bible lessons.
- We also offer a music and movement program for all ages. All of our teachers receive CPR training and background checks.
- Tuition for 2022-2023 is $175 per month and due on the first day of each month. The first month’s tuition is due by June 1st, along with the Emergency Form, Parental Permission Form, Get to Know Me Form and Pick Up Authorization form. Registration for the 1st child is $125 and each additional child is $100.
- Both the registration form and non-refundable registration fee must be turned in at time of enrollment. If there are no vacancies available, a child’s name can be placed on a waiting list at no cost.